Location Scout in Scotland
David has a keen eye for photography and has captured images of locations all over Scotland, from stately homes – to rugged Scottish scenery – to inner-city urban environments; in fact any Scottish location in which a Film Producer might be interested.
He loves finding new and interesting locations; so set him the challenge! In fact, take a look at his location gallery for examples of Scotland’s amazing landscape and changing scenery.
He shoots with a Sony Alpha 55 camera in high resolution and images are tagged with metadata and GPS co-ordinates, making it simple for the viewer to establish conditions at time of shooting and exact location.
Location Scout credits include:
- BBC TV “Trust Me”
- BBC TV “Clique”
- Dewars Commercial RSA Films
- “World War Z”, High Command Productions Ltd – Feature Film
- Johnnie Walker Commercial
- Borders Biscuits Commercial
- Bank of Scotland Commercial – Stills Shoot
- “Decoy Bride”, Decoy Productions – Feature Film
- “Silver Birches”, Creative Scotland
- “Cowboys for Christ”, Glasgow Film Office
- “Laid Off”, Wilder Films – Films Feature Film
- “Half Moon Investigations”, BBC Children’s – Children’s Drama
- “Tutti Frutti”, National Theatre for Scotland – Stills Shoot